Kaylee got off to school today with her first school fundraiser money in hand, her lunch that she packed all by herself (you don't want to know what was in it), and her flipflops on. Her last school wouldn't let her wear flip flops and this one does, so she likes to wear them out of I think repressed defiance. ;)
I was supposed to fly today, but we had an odd fog for a good portion of the morning and I couldn't. It was a yellowish/whitish wall of cloud on the ground that you could visibly see as if you were flying through it. It was weird, it only happened in patches, and it took several hours to burn off. So instead I went out to Glenndale and entered time sheets now that we are looking at the end of the month billing process again and already.
Happy Birthday to our niece, Alonna! I can't believe it, but she's 18 years old. :O I'm officially getting old. :)
Kaylee was cleaning up her room for the night, but was having trouble shutting a couple of her dresser drawers. So I demonstrated how you push clothes down and then shut the drawer. I moved to the next drawer, and put my hands in there right when she took her foot and kicked the big wooden drawer closed on my knuckles. For the second time in a week I yelled an "Aaaaaaa!" That. Hurt. Still hurts, in fact!
Well, Monday is going, and once again I find myself with a distinct lack of a thing to say. So, goodnight!
--------------------------------------------
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
No comments:
Post a Comment