Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quietly...

It was Kaylee's last morning to sleep in, so I let her, even though she's going to find tomorrow morning a bit of a shock-as am I. ;) But we got her clothes ready for tomorrow, her "stuff" is ready to go, and I think she'll enjoy her first half-day. She's not nervous at all, at least not yet!

I got the paperwork for school, and I've already entered all the days off and half days off into my calendar so that I don't wonder halfway through the year when our Spring Break is or if she has Labor Day off or not. Since I happen to be known for doing that.

I did normal work stuff today. Printed checks, answered correspondence, ate lunch with friends, then left Kaylee with her dad while I flew Nathan to Muncie so he could pick up his airplane. This is great news, as now finally all the 'birds' are home to roost, so to speak. :)

I came back to Glenndale to pick up Kaylee, took her to gymnastics, hit my errand run, and we spent the evening getting ready for tomorrow.

A quiet day with not much to say-making up for yesterday I guess. ;)

No comments: