Doug and I flew from 8 am through about 10, stopped for brunch at IHOP, then took Gayle to Cleveland in the Baron. It was a nice cool flight up at altitude; Cleveland was busy as Cleveland always is, and the airport reminded me of Meiggs...on the water with the city skyline (albeit smaller) right there. We were just there for a little while before heading back to Kokomo and practicing maneuvers one more time. When we got done, Chuck was waiting for us, and after we fueled up and got the plane put away, Steve and Kaylee were landing on their way home from Missouri. We put the Saratoga away, locked up, and headed to Nathan's house for some burgers on the grill and some cool beverages.
Poor Kaylee was exhausted and still is. She hasn't felt well all weekend, and she fell asleep in the car on the way home, snuggling her doll. I couldn't even get her to change into pajamas, brush her teeth, or go to the bathroom. She just woke up now, not really making a lot of sense, and she felt really hot to me. I got her some Tylenol, and when I took her temp it was 101.7 in her ear, and I didn't get a good check. So....we'll need to keep an eye on Miss Kaylee. And she's supposed to start school Tuesday. :(
2 comments:
Hi girl,
You mentioned Meiggs and I couldn't help but think of our trip to Chigago. Was that fun or what?
Sorry Miss Kaylee isn't feeling well. Give her a huge hug for me.
Lylas,
me
That was definitely fun. :)
Kaylee's still 'off' but she's okay. Not great, but okay.
Lylas!
me
Post a Comment