Saturday, June 23, 2007

Addendum

By 5 pm I had finished my entire CFI renewal process, including all the paperwork. The only thing I have left to do is get a notarized paper stating I am who I say I am, and Fed Ex it in all together with my "Certificate of Completion" and application and current CFI license, yadda yadda yadda. Really, I started this at 11 pm last night, did it for a couple of hours, and did it today from about 10:45 am through 5 pm off and on, taking time off for stuff like lunch, playing, shower, you know. And as of 5 pm I had every single thing done. That beats 16 hours all to pieces.

I also had to do a "Security Awareness Training" program, which is SO lame. It's so lame, that in the intro for it they tell you that you may think it's lame but it's for the betterment of our national security. In the words of my six-year-old, "What-EVER."

My flight lesson was cancelled, my paperwork is caught up, dinner and dishes are done, and I'm feeling rather productive today!

No comments: