Me? I got a lot of stuff done. I worked on the computer at the office quite a bit, and at home as well. I got some of the airport billing done, and I got a big SMA Support deposit made. Got my inbox cleaned almost entirely out (not my computer things to do yet though), and got several important things in the mail. All in all, it's been a very productive couple of days here, which is good.
I'm trying to copy the Mail Call dvd and running into snags. I think after tonight I'll give it to Chuck to take to his friend to try. I've got a copy of the show on two computer hard drives, and can NOT get them to burn onto a dvd for anything. Frustrating.
After I picked Kaylee up from school, we went to the store and picked up three birthday balloons for Devon. We wrote notes and attached them to the balloons, and then later in the afternoon when Steve got home, we sang Happy Birthday and let them go. You can see the photos Here, on the bottom half of the page.
Here's a photo of Kaylee and myself with most of the Mother's Day things she gave me. The only thing I didn't think to grab was the jewelry box-I wish I'd remembered. I mostly was thinking about the flowers-I wanted a photo of them before they died.We were driving to the grocery store when the song "I Can Only Imagine" came on. I haven't heard that in a long time, but of course it's the song I used to create Devon's presentation. Yesterday I saw for the first time this season two red cardinals flitting around the back yard too. Birds and boys...
Kaylee is a little ill tonight-she has her first case of..."Montezuma's Revenge". Poor thing's stomach really hurts and she's afraid she's going to throw up too. If she's still having trouble in the morning, I won't take her to school, but I know that will upset her since it's the 2nd to last day of class ever.
I guess that's it for today. Thank you to everyone for the happy birthday wishes here, on the angels blog, on the guestbook, on my email. It means a lot, and I really do appreciate them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment