Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yes, I missed a day

But it wasn't anything exciting. :)

Kaylee finally had school again! She had an hour delay, but at least she had it. Of course she DOESN'T have it Monday because it is President's Day. It feels like it hasn't been "normal" around here for quite awhile!

She had her Valentine's Day Party at school Friday, and everybody got and gave valentines and little gift baggies. A fun time was had by all.

While she was in school I did my errands and went to Glenndale for lunch. I got a turtle ice cream cake from Culvers, and it was VERY rich. Not like a DQ cake, it's super creamy. Not really ice cream per se. Anyway, I've got to get those more often.

Today I spent most of the day trying to catch up on my emails and computer work. And I took a decent chunk out of it. Well, not really, but I had 80 messages in my inbox that needed something and I got through all but 16 of them today. Of course I have 272 things in my SMA Things To Do folder, but I will start working on those this coming week and hopefully will get some good progress in. It's amazing how things pile up in a short period of time and how once you get behind it's like swimming upstream just to stay where you are. Unless I have full days at a time to do nothing but SMA stuff, and I mean full days from the time I get up until midnight or later, with just a few breaks for food or errands, I get behind. *sigh*

But we also spent today rearranging our front living room, which looks good, doing laundry, dishes, picking up Kaylee's room, and setting up our new TV along with the sound system. I'm going to take a picture of Kaylee in front of our TV tomorrow to post. It looks big to me. Steve got an incredible deal on it, AND we can pick up the High Definition channels on our own, so we're lookin' pretty good over here! :)

Tonight we're supposed to have a camp-out on our deck with Kaylee, extra heaters, and sleeping bags. I'm sure we'll all be so rested tomorrow. lol But she'll have fun. We get to lie there and watch the snow...

No comments: