Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today

Normally every year I write something out for Devon's birthday. Memories, or thoughts I am having. But this year I'm not going to...instead I would just like to thank everyone for their thoughts for us and him today. Thank you to Richard & Ann for always taking a special gift to the local hospital where Devon was admitted, to be given to an afraid child in the ER. Thank you to the hopsital for doing it. And thank you to all the people who let us know that they still remember. It was the one thing I asked for at Devon's funeral--for people to remember. Thank you for keeping that as sacredly as I meant it.

http://www.our-sma-angels.com/devon/visitor.html

I wanted to share some of the notes...I can't post them all. Isn't that wonderful?

A wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. Devon Stants, he was and Laura still is (& the rest of the stants bunch in IN ;) an inspiration.He gave us hope for my little ok BIG boy Jarred!If it weren't for Laura and everyone involved, her wonderful husband & daugter....the life-saving information and forums and facilities wouldn't be possible for Jarred to be thriving today!A hug & kiss to you Laura! We'll light a candle tonite and say a special something for Devon, the angel with proud wings!!! Nadine

Happy Birthday Angel Devon. I hope you are enjoying angel cake with all the other Angels. You have a very wonderful Mommy that helps so many kids with SMA you can be so proud of her. Her heart is a very good heart. God Bless you little guy!! Jeanna, Christen and Elizabeth

Happy Birthday hugs from here to heaven to you Devon. hugs, Peg

Laura, your son's pictures really touch me, as he reminds me so much of my little Chase. A Happy birthday to your little angel in heaven. Sherry

Thinking of you on Devon's Birthdate. Jim & Kathy

Hi Laura.....just wanted to let you know we were thinking of you today.... hugs...Stacey

Dear Devon, Happy Birthday! I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a remarkable woman your mother is, or what a great father you have, and I'm sure that you are as proud as can be of both of them. I just wanted you to know that I am so grateful to have met them both, and I'm amazed every day at the things they have accomplished in your memory. Big hugs from Piedmont to Heaven! Love, Andrea

Happy Birthday going out to Devon!!! Love, Jason, Kelly, and Ethan

We're sending you many Happy Birthday wishes today Devon! Keep shining that beautiful soul of yours. You've made such a mark in this world and continue to touch so many...so many. Much love to you and your beautiful family. Lisa

Lots of BIG Happy Birthday wishes to Devon. Sending lots of warm thoughts and hugs to Laura and family. I am sure there is a big party going on in heaven today. Debby & Veronica

Thinking of you and your family. Happy Heavenly Birthday, Angel Devon!!! Doddie

Happy birthday Devon! We are thinking of you and your wonderful mommy. Sending you hugs Laura. Emily & Aubrey

Happy Birthday Devon! We are thinking of you & your family today. Andrea, Doug, Sophia & Lila

Happy angel Birthday Devon, and a big hug to your family. Connie

Laura we are thinking of you on Devons Birthday. I can imagine the party they are all having up there! Hugs Ange

WE are sending YOU tons of hugs and kisses today - to you and your family. To Devon - we are sending Heavenly Hugs -- please shower your mommy with signs that you are celebrating with all of your Angel Friends. Happy Birthday Devon. Kim S.

Happy Birthday up in Heaven Devon! Hope you're having a fantastic party!! Be sure to send your mom lots of hugs and kisses today!! Kelly

Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you today and wishing Devon a Happy Birthday! Sending you all lots of love. Lisa

Happy 8th Birthday, little Devon. Your mom and dad miss you SOOOO much. And I wish I would have gotten a chance to know you. Have a great heavenly birthday. Love, Heather

Happy Birthday dear Devon... Kavitha & Pranav

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you today.... Happy Birthday Devon! Hugs, Pam

Happy heavenly birthday Devon! Michelle

Happy Birthday to Devon Stants and Erinne Williams!Laura and Steve....I will be thinking of you both today, I know how tough those birthday's can be. I can hardly believe that Devon is 8 years old! Devon....I know you are having quite the celebration there in Heaven...send some signs to you Mom and Dad.......we love your family! Amy, Lily and Angel Nathan


Happy Birthday to two very special people today: Devon Stants and Erinne Williams! Devon, we hope you are having a happy birthday today in Heaven with your little brother and our other precious angels. Please send your Mommy, Daddy and Kaylee sweet angel hugs and kisses...more so today than all the other days :) Laura and Steve...I am thinking lots about you today. Big hugs coming your way...

I am also thinking about our angel hero Mr. Devon Stants and his dear mom and dad. Devon I know you will be sending thembirthday kisses from heaven big guy. Eight years, my goodness...Much love,Grandma Sallie

Devon! Wishing you a heavenly birthday! Have a great party with all your angel friends! I hope you like lilacs. They are in bloom here so I picked a purple one and put it by your picture. I took a picture of it so I will send it to your mommy. Happy birthday, big guy! Sue & Family

DEVON STANTS, what a big boy you must be by now! Happy 8th Birthday, buddy! Watch for those yellow smiley face balloons to drift up -- if this darn rain ever stops! We'd love it if you could send a little bit o'sunshine today, 'kay? XOXOXOXOX Erinne & Suzanne

No comments: